[Ansteorra-archery] Who's going to the war as a combat archer????

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Sun Dec 23 20:56:49 PST 2001

Have noticed this... not alot of us go south seems like.. specially when it
comes to trying to get authorized for anything....??? And our closest
Marshall is stepping down due to him moveing so that leaves only Baron Barn.
And lets see... Dallas is closer to us than he is....... as is most of
Arkansas........ We are kinda like in the section where no one is close to
us and therefore we have to go all over if we want a class.

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII