[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [SCA-MissileCombat] changes on the society level

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Dec 28 07:13:13 PST 2001

Hmmm,

I spent yesterday seeing out-of-town guests off and recovering by
cleaning house & working on Arkham's combat arrow production till eleven
last night.  I was feeling rather pleased with myself when I tallied up
the whole production-in-progess to discover we have about 430 combat
arrows (not counting crossbow bolts or refits) on the table being readied
for Gulf War.

But you good gentles were far more productive with your day than I.
Thanks for staying on their backsides until you got a ruling on the
APD's.  Congratulations to Tessa the Huntress, and thanks for stepping up
to the plate as interim Society Combat Archery Marshal.

Your humble servant,

Ironwyrm