[Ansteorra-archery] Coronation or AoB

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Dec 28 10:20:36 PST 2001

On behalf of our archers welcome to the list Sir Guy!

If we can assist you with the repair of your equipment please let us know
what your needs are so we can try to find someone who can help, or direct
you to somewhere close so it can be repaired (if possible).

I belive Ld. Eadric has already addressed your question about the
tassels.  Once you get your equipment fixed I would hope to see your name
listed among the archer's ranking.

We thank you for your kind words toward our combat archers, its
encouraging to have such good friends among our Knights.

I also thank you for posting the appointment of Countess Octavia as
Kingdom's Archery Captain.  Our household unit has already posted a
report of what she can expect us to bring for this years Gulf War.  I
would encourage our other group's combat archers organize themselves and
do so ASAP.  She may be contacted at DAFPIG at aol.com

In service,

Ironwyrm

PS: I don't think many of us are going to agree with your statement that
Warlord is a "empty title", to the contrary, I for one have a great deal
of respect for both the title and its holder!