[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [fray-ansteorra] [Fwd: Golf Tube APD]

Brown, Charley W. Chass at lakewebs.net
Fri Dec 28 23:57:15 PST 2001

I would like some suggestions as to where to buy UHMW.... I have tried all
the local places and have gotten the ... glassed eyed... monkey scratch
look. :) Thanky

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Hospitaler/Minister of A&S Canton of Rundel
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory
www.dwarvenhome.com/dwarv1.html
Event Steward Margrave VIII