[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [fray-ansteorra] [Fwd: Golf Tube APD]

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sat Dec 29 05:56:15 PST 2001

I found UHMW Rod at a place formally known as Cadillac Plastic, It was
brought by GE. An 8 ft rod of UHMW rod 1 1/4 inches in diameter is 1.90
per foot. Or $15.20 for that 8 ft rod.

They are located here in Dallas on Stemmons Freeway. Their phone number
is 972-304-2525.

Hope this helps.

Michael of the Fray