[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [fray-ansteorra] [Fwd: Golf Tube APD]

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Mon Dec 31 14:50:35 PST 2001

I DID say it was desirable to round the heads. :)  I'm not going to say it's required when I've never found rules in any kingdom that have said it was "Required".  At the time anyway it was simply "a good idea".

Do you have any idea how many of our fighting conventions are in place only becaue someone said it was required when it was simply something they liked and didn't go against the rules.  Rounding UHMW would be a good place for it to happen but there are too many other places where ignorance has reigned* because someone said it was required when it was only optional.

Lord Fathead, Esquire
 * Why am I now considering trying to document the name Ignorance and make a run for Crown?