[Ansteorra-archery] Re: Christmas

Sheila Cowan cowan at sabinenet.com
Wed Dec 26 06:59:53 PST 2001

Greetings,

We had a wonderful Christmas.Just ate too much. James as usual takes his (toys) bows and targets everywhere we go. He is worse than children when it comes to his toys. He says it relieves boredom, stress etc.plus  practice makes perfect.
James has 2 of his engineers out today, so he had to be work at 5:30 am and will work until 12 midnight today. This is there last chance to take vacation or they will lose it and he has to cover for them. The girls and I are being lazy.
Again the trees look wonderful.
Take Care