[Ansteorra-archery] A Season's Greeting

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Dec 14 10:58:13 PST 2001

Have a safe trip Robert.  And that goes for every one else who will be
traveling this season or any other time.

From: Sylvrfalcn at aol.com [mailto:Sylvrfalcn at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 12:36 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] A Season's Greeting

Greetings unto my Lords and Ladies, fellow archers all,
  'Tis the season, and soon I shall journey far to be once more with my
family. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukah, Kwaanza, or the Winter
Solstice, I wish you joy in this the season of love and light. Many of you
have become as family to me, for I have long held the philosophy that;
"Family are the friends that God chooses for us, Friends are the family that
we choose for ourself".
  So, to all my friends and family in Ansteorra, best wishes and bright
blessings for a merry Yule, and luck, hope, and courage, to greet the new
year with full expectation of great deeds to come.

   Waes Thu Hael,
  Robert of Yorkshire