[Ansteorra-archery] Another post about the bow??

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 21:07:33 PST 2001

My dear good gentles,

forgive my saltiness and curmudgeoness but, can we
PLEASE get back to talking about more important things
than Gilli's new bow? That's all I've seen for the
past three days and I really wish we could talk about
where to find balder blunts, who is planning on
teaching a class or two on how to make legal combat
arrows and preparations for Gulf War.

Once again, I do not wish to rain on Gilli's parade.
Indeed, I am quite happy to hear of his new long bow.
However, Gulf War is approaching and I have not seen
one post regarding preparations from the Ansteorran
archers. Are we even making an appearance this year?

Thank you and have a great evening,

=====
- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary