[Ansteorra-archery] Another post about the bow??

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Dec 22 06:59:10 PST 2001

Well now that you mention it, the reason I haven't been talking about
getting ready for the war this year is because I'm not going.  I wasn't
going to make a big deal out of it.  But just to let folks know I'm not
going because I'm in a snit about something, here's why.  Toward the later
part of next year I may be having some surgery.  I need to save up my
personnel time at work to cover as much as possible of my recovery time.

Now I hope my saying this does not make you feel badly.  There's no reason
for you to do so.  Because you're absolutely right.  There are any number of
items much more important to be talked about than my gorgeous new "Real"
English longbow.

But as you may recall, a few days ago I sent out a question, a fairly
serious one, to the list.  It didn't get very much response.

I still have $57.00 that I collected from an auction to help refit combat
arrows with APDs.  Does any one need any materials?  If not, the money will
be given to the Kingdom Treasurer at Crown.