[Ansteorra-archery] Who's going to the war as a combat archer????

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Dec 23 14:47:45 PST 2001

Check with your local and regional archery marshals on getting authorized.
If you need practice shooting at folks and volunteers aren't available, use
a IKCAC target.  I believe either Steppes or Elfsea has a full set I made
them a few years back.

And while they may not try to evade your shots, they are perfectly willing
to stand there and let you shoot at them as long as you want to.

Want a smaller target, turn them a bit to one side.

Want to shoot at someone behind partial cover, shoot at only the top of the
chest and above.

See how much good they can be.

Good shooting