[Ansteorra-archery] Who's going to the war as a combat archer????

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Sun Dec 23 19:12:45 PST 2001

They only person who can make that decision is the Combat and Siege Archery
Marshall.
Sir Merwyyd of Effington
Peter Barrios
504-781-2397
merwyyd at hotmail.com
As I read it on the Gulfwar page Gilli's APD is not on their list. However,
you may write to him for clarifiction.
 http://www.gulfwars.org/Navigator.html

Iaen Mor