[Ansteorra-archery] Coronation or AoB

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Dec 27 12:16:42 PST 2001

I think it's a fighter by fighter thing.  Some appriciate us, others don't.
Some we bring upon ourselves.  Most we don't.  Heck, we can't even decide
among oursleves what we need to do to improve our lot in life.  In some
respects we are our own biggest enemy.

But you know what?  A forrest fire can start by lighting one match.  ;)  So
you keep after it.  Perhaps someday, somewhere, you'll light a fire in the
right place.

From: Carolle M Cox [mailto:hpockets at gte.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 1:54 PM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] Coronation or AoB

Milord, at the risk of being though incredibly gauche, it is my considered
opinion that it'll be a long time before the 'chivalric' fighters take us
seriously, i'm afraid.  To me, this is a very serious problem within the
Known World, and needs to be addressed forcefully at the highest levels.
Unfortunately, lowly ones like myself are not noticed enough to effect such
changes.

Gerita