[Ansteorra-archery] Coronation or AoB

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 12:48:22 PST 2001

To the Archers of Ansteorra does Sir Guy send Greetings,

I'm new to this list.  But as the warlord,  though that's really an empty
title,  and as Keins XO (he's the army's general) ,  I thought I should get
on this mailing list as well as the others.

For what it's worth I highly value the archers on the field and am always
looking for better ways to use you.  I still don't think we organize and
deploy everyone to the army's best benifit though.  We are getting around to
fixing that though with the appointment of Countess Octavia as the Kingdom
Archery Captain.

I can assure you though that the kingdoms archers are concidered a vital part
to the army and our victory at gulf war.  I truely think without you guys
involved in every battle possible we just can't win.

I also have a bow and crowbow that I plan on using this war,  though they're
both broken at the moment and in need of rsome fixing.

What are these tassels though????

I hope this note found you all well.

Sir Guy
Warlord