[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [fray-ansteorra] [Fwd: Golf Tube APD]

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Dec 28 20:49:17 PST 2001

Thanks for the information.

I do not have any power equipment. I live in a apartment - neighbors
take a dim view of power equipment running. I have to borrow the
equipment that you suggest and a location for any "cutting".

Will be looking, along with getting back with the rest of the Fray that
has express an interest in going to war as Combat Archers.

Michael of the Fray