[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [fray-ansteorra] [Fwd: Golf Tube APD]

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 16:53:59 PST 2001

And I said that IMNHO it should be required not merely desirable. Being hit
a glancing blow by a UHMW head that has square edges is not a pleasant
thing. It does not take that long to round the edge while building the
arrow. If you put the head on the shaft first you have a handy handle to
help hold the head and turne it to round the edge if using a router and to
hold it if using some other method to round the edge.
plachoya