ARCH - Posting RR scores online

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 3 08:05:31 PST 2001

Greetings,   I would like to welcome everybody to the new years worth of
archery in Ansteorra.  For those that have noticed there is a new online
submission form for the Royal Round scores.  So far it has worked pretty
well.  There have been a few question about submitting scores on it though.

1. you only have to submit the highest score shot for that day in each
division.

2. the form must be filled out complete otherwise it will not let itself be
submitted.

3. for those that do not have a computer or online access you can submit
scores by snail mail to me and I will enter them for you.  This, however, is
not carte blanche for those who do not want to take the time to post scores
to pass them on to me to do the work.

4.  if by some you have shot and you notice that your scores have not been
submitted please ask the marshall in charge about this first, then your
regional marshall, and lastly myself.

5. All postings or e-mail referring to the Ansteorran Royal Rounds need to
go through the address listed on the web page.  The Kingdom has graciously
given our wee little group space to use for this.

6.  Lastly Congratulations to all Ansterorran archers for a year well done.
I am in hopes that the year 2001 will be even better.

                                                        Iaen Mor
                                                        Keeper of the
Ansteorran Royal Round