ARCH - Interesting

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Mon Feb 5 19:58:10 PST 2001

Actually the Society max for combat crossbows according to the Current
Missile Combat Rules (available via the web pages)  is 1000 inch-pounds for
Golf-tube arrows and 600 inch-pounds for fiberglass or wood shafted arrows.

I dunno about the 40# thing for golf-tube bows.  I have for a long time
thought that was interesting.  Is anyone in this kingdom using Golf-tube
arrows?  As siege weapons/ballista are becoming more common it seems like it
might be prudent not to allow the use of golftubes with bows and instead
just restrict them to siege weapons to avoids confusion.

-Eadric