ARCH - Accademy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Feb 6 05:20:36 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

As most of you know, we did not have an Accademy of the Bow last year.
Hopefully we can correct that this year.  Several groups have asked for the
LOI I have on how to do an Accademy of the Bow.  Perhaps one will actually
put in for it.

However, on the off chance that no one else does I think Middleford will put
in a bid.  I can't say for sure, but, I'm pretty sure they'll agree to do
it.

In preparation for this season, I already have Camp Finlayson reserved for
the following weekends:
11 - 13 May,
20 - 22 July,
10 - 12 Aug,
7 - 9 Sept,
23 - 25 Nov Archer's Revel,
7 - 9 Dec Arrow Making
14 - 16 Dec Arrow Making.

I think we will for either the July or Aug dates.  Please note, that if
another group also puts in, we will withdraw the bid.

Ofcourse, Middleford may tell me to take a hike.  It won't be the first
time.
I'll let you know after populace tomarrow.