ARCH - Sometimers Victim

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Thu Feb 8 05:09:12 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Boy, I can't believe it.  I must have Sometimers.  It was getting close to
my time to speak a while at populous.  I thought, "Now what was it I was
going to talk about?"  Well, my lips started moving and sound was coming
out.  However, it wasn't until the drive home I realized I hadn't said
anything about AoB.  DUUUHHHHHHH.  Well foooot.

Oh well.  I'll *try* to bring it up at our officer's meeting.

But hey!  Don't wait to see the end to this amazing story of "Will
Middleford Do It?".  Write your own script entitled, "(name of your group
here) is going to do 2001: An Academy of the Bow Odyssey."

Still can't believe I did that, or didn't as the case happens to be.  (SIGH)