ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Fri Feb 9 07:34:26 PST 2001

I have a call into Gala to see if I can slip it in for March. Elfsea has
chosen a date they would like to do it and if we can keep it in the Central
Region or Southern Region area we will have a better attendance. But I want
to give all groups a chance to bid on this. It is only fair. As it stands
now it is looking like the end of June will be the date we will be looking
at.

I will be placing a message on the Ansteorra list asking for bids as well.
But we will have an AoB this year. It will be a camping event so we need to
be thinking about classes for this and lets make it a bang up event.

Lord Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal