ARCH - Arrow Factory and Arms Room

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Feb 15 13:16:19 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Ok, I just got an email from Sir Simon the land-o-crat at the war.  I have
the approval for the double GP medium.  (He says he hopes it fits--we'll
soon see)  Therefore the arrow factory will be there.  Plus there will be
space for all (well as many as a GP medium will hold) those who wish to keep
there bows and arrows there.  The location is between the Ansteorran
encampment and the castle.  We will try to provide some creature comforts
such as coffee, hot chocolat, hot cidar, etc.

Unless someone has heartburn with this I will forward this to the Announce
list in a few days.