ARCH - Update?

Eadric Anstapa smills at barley.scabrewer.com
Tue Feb 20 09:04:03 PST 2001

I guess that depends on if someone submits them.  Niether
Iaen or I are able to attend war this year so we won't be
there collecting them and I don't think either of us have
been approached about it.  I don't believe either
Meridies or Trimaris have an archer ranking system (if
they do I cant find anything about it online) so they may
not be considering this.

If they are properly collected, recorded, and submitted
within 30 days then they are certainly eligible scores
and would count as an out of area score for everyone
since they are being shot in a whole other kingdom.

Any of you marshals who are going to war volunteering to
collect the data and submit it?

In Service,

Eadric

"Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp)"
<Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil> said:

> I knew there was something else I wanted to ask.  Do
you know if the RR
> scores we get at the War are going to count here for
our rankings?