ARCH - Wintershoot

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Thu Feb 22 15:19:29 PST 2001

Greetings All;

    Well I am happy to announce that we have had several Archers shooting in
the Wintershoot.  I have updated my website:
"donsebastian.homestead.com/wintershoot.html".  The high score for each
Archer in the category they shoot has been posted.  I have also added a page
without the black background for those of you who may want to print the
page.  Please let me know if any of the data is incorrect.
    Tuesday night some Archers got together for a shoot.  The scores are
posted below (sorry folks my math was a little off that night).

Baron Galen of Bristol                LB 35#    20
Ly Rebekah of Newcastle          LB 40#    40
Ld Wilim of Penbras                    R  45#    66
Ld Fearghus MacKenna              R  55#   109
Don Sebastian Frobishire          LB  45#   131
Don Sebastian Frobishire            R  40#   161

Thanks all for shooting.

In Service
Don Sebastian
Royal Huntsman