ARCH - Archery shoot at Ice Ax

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Feb 22 19:13:52 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

For those intreped souls who"ll be coming to the event to become the Archer
of Middleford, here's the formate.

A Royal Round.  You may shoot any Royal Round acceptable weapon.  Only
practice allowed will be 6 arrows shot at a distance before shooting that
distance for score.  This means you'll shoot six warm up shots at the 40;
then shoot six for score.  Then you'll shoot six warm up shots at the 30;
then shoot six for score.  Then you'll shoot six warm up shots at the 20;
then shoot six for score.  No warm up shots for the speed round.  The archer
is not required to take the warm up shots.  NO PRACTICE before the
competition.  We want everyone on the same blank sheet to start with.  If
you practice before the competition YOU CAN NOT SHOOT the competition.

We will have four targets set up 40, 30, 20 regular, 20 speed.  No more that
two archers per target.  Archers will start at the 40 yard target and the
rounds will be appropriately timed.

After an archer has shot the competition they may continue to shoot for
scores as time and space permits.  Priority on the line will go to archers
shooting the competition.

Let's see who brings their "A" game.