ARCH - Wintershoot

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Thu Feb 22 19:29:28 PST 2001

Hey you are still aiming for the middle.  It just happens to be a litttttle
smaler.  Make the wand by duct tapeing a 3' x 6" piece of cardboard.  When
it gets shot up you just duct tape it :o)  Make a cardboard donut with a 4"
hole in the middle and a 8.5" outer diameter and use it for a template for
the "Bullseye" shoot.

Sebastian