ARCH - Wintershoot @ Ice Ax

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Fri Feb 23 05:39:06 PST 2001

I was going to make it with two differant colors like red and black, red
being the center.  Just have to see what Walmart has today.  HUmmm... I
wonder if the colors will make a difference in the shooting?

After everyone has shot the Archer of Middleford competition that's going to
shoot it or 3 PM which every comes first, I guess we could use the 20 yard
speed target for the wintershoot.

How dose that sound?

From: Wilim Penbras [mailto:wilim.penbras at pandora.org]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 7:12 AM
To: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: ARCH - Wintershoot @ Ice Ax

If it's deemed a 'Good Thing'  I do still have a roll of Black and roll of
White duct tape in my armor bag.  That center cardboard colored line looks
awfully vague bordered by two strips of silver/grey.

I believe I have my ride confirmed for Daytripping Saturday.  Anyone in D/FW
or on the way that wants to go that needs a ride there will I believe be a
seat in my Ram 1500.

In Service,
     Wilim Penbras