ARCH - Combat bolt questions...

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Mon Feb 26 15:28:47 PST 2001

Fearghus,

Last year I had found a local source for 1/4 inch fiberglass rod but I
have misplaced the address I was hoping it was the same.  Let me do some
digging in my old note tablets and I'll see if I can find it.  If I do
I'll get back to you and we'll compare notes to see where we can get the
best deal.  But I will be tomorrow, I've got a DDA league dart match
tonight.

Ironwyrm