ARCH - Combat bolt questions...

Howard Featherling jfeatherling at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 26 21:07:37 PST 2001

Fellow Archers,
  If you desire pre-cut lengths of 1/4" diameter fiberglass shafts (in your
choice of eight colors), you can contact:
Gene Bolton Sales @ 1-800-426-5233
7501-G Slater
Huntington Beach, California 92647.
 They really only sell it in 25' lengths, but will cut it your specified
length(s) for an nominal additional cost.  The last quote I had from them
was 25 cents/foot, minimum 25' order.
  In Service,
  Ld. Josephus de Hudleston,
  Archery Marshal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad