ARCH - Combat bolt questions...

Duke, Wes WDuke at aegonusa.com
Tue Feb 27 06:18:22 PST 2001

Actually they sell it in multiple lengths. When I bought the shafts before
Three Kings the cost was as follows:

$1.00 for a 5ft length
$1.20 for a 6ft length
$1.40 for a 7ft length
$1.60 for a 8ft length

And I believe it costs something like 10 cents a cut to cut up the rod.

Fearghus

Wes Duke
IT Manager
Health Service Unit - Hurst Texas