ARCH - Combat bolt questions...

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Feb 27 07:48:57 PST 2001

Hmmm... that would appear to be 20cents a foot with a minimum 5 foot order.  <G>

Hey Fearghus, if all the stars are in alignment and I can get everything for my Lady and I done quickly and make a few hundred more ballistae bolts and still have half an hour to spare are we going to shoot another Wintershoot this weekend?

TTYL,
     Wilim Penbras