ARCH - Archer's Flight?????

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Tue Feb 27 11:25:39 PST 2001

Greetings and Hi There,

Let's look past the war, shall we?  The new archery season is coming on
fast.

Middleford has already had what I believe to be the first Archer's Flight of
the season.  There are many events already on the Kingdom calendar.  Many of
them traditionally have archery at them.

How many are planning on having an Archer's flight at them?  I'd hope that
the answer to that question would be all of them.

Since Emerald Keep doesn't have an Archery Marshal, I, as their Archery
Champion, do now announce that at the Emerald Tourney, there will be an
Archer's Flight.

You all bring somethin' to share.

Or is this a thing that we can just forget about?