ARCH - Academy of the Bow

Fearghus lordfearghus at home.com
Wed Feb 28 19:21:14 PST 2001

Greetings,
Archery in out Kingdom is going strong. At every event I attend that has
archery, it is gratifying to see the numbers grow. And with this in mind, I
would like to accept bids for an Academy of the Bow. I would be looking for
this event to be held sometime in June if possible. Any group interested in
sponsoring this event, please send you bids to Lady Arabella as you would
for any other event. I would like to close bids by the middle of April. This
will allow time for the group chosen to get advertising in the Blackstar for
May and June.
Again archery continues to grow and prosper. Lets keep up the good work.

Ld Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Archery Marshal