ARCH - Interesting

Harry C. Billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Mon Feb 5 18:11:00 PST 2001

IIRC SCA rules take president over Kingdom rules. IOW you measure from the
riser back to get your 28 inches. If our arrows are 28 inches from the
bottom of the knock to the base of the head and our marshals know how to and
check bows for draw weight as well as check arrows this is not a problem,
but should be corrected as expidently as possible.

>I will make this happen, but as of now my ruling is that we use the most
>simplest way. 28 inches from the nock to the back of the head. I will see
>that the next edition of the participants hand book reflects this.
>
>Lord Fearghus MacKenna
>Kingdom Archery Marshal

Plachoya Sobaka insignificant archer; Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra