ARCH - Accademy of the Bow

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Wed Feb 7 13:07:57 PST 2001

That would be great!!

I was only lining Middleford up *in case* No One else wanted to do it.

I don't want, nor do I think we can afford to go two years in a row  without
one.

Your Excellency, I don't think there's going to be a stampede of folks
appling to do it.

If you all do, please tell me what I can do to help.

Gilli

>From His Excellency, Baron of Elfsea and Grand friend to Archery:

I was waiting to hear what Middleford would say.  If no
one else applies, I'm thinking of looking into having
Elfsea do AoB.

- Galen