ARCH - Academy of the Bow

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Thu Feb 8 21:16:05 PST 2001

Depending on the time and place I belive we could convince some of the
members of House Arkham to conduct classes on string, fletching, and
arrow making.  I will also ask one of the Steppes' Guild's bowyers if
they would be interested in doing a bow making class for the event.

Ironwyrm

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:34:26 -0600 "Duke, Wes" <WDuke at aegonusa.com>
writes:
> I have a call into Gala to see if I can slip it in for March. Elfsea
> has
> chosen a date they would like to do it and if we can keep it in the
> Central
> Region or Southern Region area we will have a better attendance. But
> I want
> to give all groups a chance to bid on this. It is only fair. As it
> stands
> now it is looking like the end of June will be the date we will be
> looking
> at.
>
> I will be placing a message on the Ansteorra list asking for bids as
> well.
> But we will have an AoB this year. It will be a camping event so we
> need to
> be thinking about classes for this and lets make it a bang up event.
>
> Lord Fearghus MacKenna
> Kingdom Archery Marshal

===
> 	> Go to http://lists.ansteorra.org/lists.html to perform