ARCH - Archer's Flight at Middleford

Yaya Balinci yaya at telus.net
Thu Feb 22 02:53:05 PST 2001

Sorry for my ignorance but I am new to the list.
Is the event any where near me in the pacific northe west?
Is there any in the future?
Is there anyone who can teach how to make a bow from native plants in this
area?
Thank you kindly for allowing me to be a part of your group and any insights
you may have.

Michael Hollihn,
Sustainable Forest-Farm-Garden Design
Ecosystem Mapping For Sustainable Production of foods and materials,
I use tree-free paper and digital video documentation
yaya at telus.net
604.253.2536
http://www3.telus.net/circleworks/sustmed2.htm
Vancouver, BC, Canada
*better known as NW Coastal Turtle Island