ARCH - Royal Round 2001

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 6 19:41:13 PST 2001

Greetings unto the archers of Ansteorra from the Keeper.  There will be a
few changes on how scores will be submitted for recording this year.  We now
have an e-mail link on the Ansteorran.org web page and Ansteorran archery
page.  All score submissions will be sent in using the NEW submission form
on the archery webpage or by snail mail.  Any score submissions sent in via
ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org  or my personnal e-mail will be sent back to
the originator for resubmission.  This new form is easy to fill out and has
all the required info. on it.  There is also a new Archer info sheet that
can be filled out by any archer and submitted to me.  Hopefully this will
make sure that your name and groups are filled out properly.

  We in Gates Edge have already shot our first practice of the year and
eagerly await the rest of the years worth.  I am looking forward to seeing
our little group(105 archers submitting last year) grow.  I am planning on
having the final year 2000 rankings done and posted to Lord Eadric by next
weekend.  This will be the final list for that year and will sent Lord
Fearghus and the regional marshalls so that they can arrange for their
archers to get their tassels.

  Again the year 2000 was a good year for archery in this Kingdom. If you do
not believe me just check out the IKAC and IKCAC web pages and compare this
years scores and the 1999 scores.  I hope that 2001 will be even better.
Aim True

                                                          Iaen Mor
                                                          Gates Edge
                                                          RR Keeper