ARCH - Royal Round 2001

John Moore iaen-mor at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 7 06:48:11 PST 2001

yep snail mail is an option.  there are times when the online forms are not
going to be usable.  not everyone's puter is at the same level as others and
some events are going to a have a large list of archers so those scores may
be mailed in.  if they are mailed in I will input them into the new system.
have fun shooting.               Iaen