ARCH - Wintershoot

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Wed Jan 10 02:02:21 PST 2001

  Fellow Archers;

    Greetings, I have just received my first batch of 40cm targets.  Boy are they small.  I am now ready to try my hand/arrows at the wintershoot I told you of earlier.
    This is the shoot being held by Nigel FitzMaurice of the Midrealm.  In the past Ansteorra does not appear to have competed in this shoot.  I would like to see this change.  This shoot is done from the 20yd line so it can be done from an indoor range as well as an outdoor range.  I have set up a website for submitting scores as well as linking to Nigel's website.  The site is at "donsebastian.homestead.com/wintershoot.html".  Nigel's site includes all the rules and scoreing for the competition.  You can submit the scores through my site or directly to Nigel's.  I would prefer you send them to me so I can keep track of the Ansteorrans shooting in this competition.  It is divided by the type of bow you shoot and whether or not you have sights or marks on your limbs.
    If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.  Lets get out there and show the known world what our archers can do.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra