ARCH - Royal Round 2001

Eadric Anstapa eadric at barley.scabrewer.com
Sat Jan 6 23:29:27 PST 2001

Let me take a sec to comment on and clarify Iaen's message.

If you  go to the http://archery.ansteorra.org site

on the "Ansteorran Royal Rounds  [SUBMIT]" page

there are two new online forms.

The first form is an Archer Data Form.  It would be great if we could get
all archers who will be having scores submitted to the Royals Rounds
database to take 30 seconds and fill out this form.  Doing so will make sure
that we have valid information in the database and will allow us keep all
the scores and averages straight and assigned to the right archer.  We can
also find you when it is time to hand out tassels.

The second form in the Royal Round Form.  With this online form you can
easily submit the scores to the scorekeeper in a standardized fashion.

Finally, for those people who for some reason don't care for online forms...
On the Forms and Scoresheets page you will find new files for download.
There is now a Royal Round Scoresheet in both MS Excel and Adobe Acrobat
format.

 The excel form can be filled out, printed, send via US Post to the
scorekeeper OR saved and emailed to the scorekeeper at
royalround at ansteoora.org

The Adobe Acrobat scoresheet you can print and fill out by hand and send via
US Post to the scorekeeper.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
vscribe for the Archery Marshallate