ARCH - Fw: GWX "Archers Only" Battle

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Jan 10 06:51:51 PST 2001

> he will need assistants to shoot them all.
>
> Roger
He will also need some assistants to help him build them.  Most of them
aren't made yet.  That's why he's having two more arrow making.  They are
19 - 21 Jan  and 26 - 28 Jan.  Both are being held at Camp Finlaysin Fort
Hood.  We'll have a stew pot going all weekend.  We'll also have coffee, hot
chocolat, and cider to drink. There will also be a working pot luck dinner
Saturday night.  Plus we'll feed breakfast to those who stay on stie
Satruday night.  So if you need help making your arrows or want to help
making arrows for the use of the Kingdom at the war, come on down.