[Ansteorra-archery] Proceedings

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Jul 3 18:57:29 PDT 2001

Any body who wishes a copy of the Proceedings may get one by finding me, (AOB Autocrat) Wilim Penbras.  I'm not quite as infamous as Gilli as only about 60-70% of the people there will know me. <G>

There are probably about 30 Copies left.  Of Course Gilli's article isn't in them so you'll have to contact him for that.

Wilim