[Ansteorra-archery] No news is not always good news!

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Wed Jul 4 12:02:45 PDT 2001

Several good gentles have contacted me thinking it strange that I have
been so quiet since the AoB, my apologies to you all.

I returned Sunday from the event and within minutes was rushing my
stepfather to the emergency room for a possible stroke/heart attack.
Within two hours I had to admit my mother with a fractured arm from a
fall in the ER.  Dealing with these matters and others is ongoing and
currently consuming most of my time.  Please excuse the silence, I shall
be back with you as soon as I can.

Congratulations Fearghus on becoming our new Royal Huntsman!

To Wilim and all who worked so hard to make the Academy of the Bow a
success thank you so much, I was wet but I still had a great time!

I shall have plenty to say to all as soon as the mundane loosens its grip
a bit.

Have a Save and Happy 4th of July,

Ironwyrm

Outgoing Royal Huntsman