[Ansteorra-archery] Reminder: Glasyln/Lindenwood Archery Prac tices Announced

Dewart, Charles R. --G3 Contractor (Anteon Corp) Charles.Dewart at hood.army.mil
Mon Jul 23 10:20:27 PDT 2001

So, how did your shoot go??

From: ironwyrm at juno.com [mailto:ironwyrm at juno.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 8:45 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Cc: ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-archery] Reminder: Glasyln/Lindenwood Archery
Practices Announced

Greetings again,

Just a reminder, Steppes archery practice Sunday 22, will be moved to
Lindenwood/Glaslyn's new range at Mclinnish Park, 2335 Sandy Lake Road,
Carrollton TX, today!  We shall be returning the Eastfield archery range
the following week.

So grab your bow & quiver, and join us today for a practice and away
shoot at our Canton's new archery range.  It will be a warm day so be
prepared for it, bring plenty of water, and we will do what we can to
provide some shade.

We hope to see you there!

Ironwyrm