[Ansteorra-archery] Arrow approval

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollarcar.com
Wed Jul 11 09:23:51 PDT 2001

Ummm we have a Regional AM unless something happened that I do not know
about.....I know that one was stepping down and another was stepping up.
Last I had heard was that Morgan was our marshal but that he was stepping
down and I do not know who was replacing him.

Diethelm Waltorfer
Deputy Archery Marshal, Northkeep
Derek Wilson