[Ansteorra-archery] Help with Archery. - No local Archery Marshal

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Jul 23 20:38:57 PDT 2001

The Western Regional Archery Marshal is HE Mistress Ascelyn de Bonwicke and
she can be reached as  rlportwood at earthlink.net

Contact information for all of the Regional Archery Marshals can be found
via the Ansteorran Archery web pages at  http://archery.ansteorra.org

As of the last warrant roster in the Western Region only Bonwicke and
Crossroad Keep had warranted local marshals but that may have changed for
the roster that will be signed in two weeks at Kings Round Table.
Regardless, Mistress Ascleyn is the person you should contact.

Always in Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com