[Ansteorra-archery] Fw: [Steppes] Lindenwood/Glaslyn Archery Practice 7/22

ironwyrm at juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Jul 24 07:26:25 PDT 2001

But Lord Gilli, Don Sebastian is from the Steppes, and Lord Fearghus the
Royal Huntsman is from Elfsea.  I'd say we were already somewhat
together, and with a bit of assistance from these and other notable
gentles in Ansteorran archery the future does indeed look very hopeful.

You haven't been paying attention to the up and coming promising new
archers.  Check the names from our group that have started to appear on
the IKAC & Royal Rounds list.  I have watched them steadily improve since
the first of the year and very soon they will be giving us all a run for
our money.

Ironwyrm

PS: And as a bonus, at least half of those are training combat archers.
Now that's too cool!