[Ansteorra-archery] Siloflex arrow and bolt- Society Approval

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Jul 25 12:54:28 PDT 2001

Once again Greetings to the Archers and Marshals of Ansteorra.

This is primarily of interest to the Golf Tube archery kingdoms but 100 PSI
Siloflex has now been approved a a constructions material for arrow and bolt
shafts.

Those interested may read below for further information.

In Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com

Forwarded From: TLW <tessathehuntress at earthlink.net>