[Ansteorra-archery] The soon to be New Royal Huntsman

Archie/Sebastian sbstn at ev1.net
Sun Jul 1 21:20:41 PDT 2001

Gilli:

    Sorry to here you are under the weather.  Now to your questions:

1.  There were three targets, a wand, a rabbit and a bear at an unknown
range.  You started with six arrows.  You shot one at each target and the
other three you chose the target to shoot at.  The next round you had five
arrows.  One at each and two for your choice.  This continued down to just
three arrows, one at each.  After the first round the  targets were set at
different ranges for each target.  This changed for every round.  The
exception being the last round, all three were at the same range but still
an unknown distance.  Ld Fearghus won.

2.  30 competitors.

3.  Yes.  Scrolls for rankings to those who were present.  (I received three
for the rank of Forester.)

4.  Do not know.

5.  Do not know of which meeting you speak.

Just as a side note (you did ask for more info) I shot a 262 IKAC Sunday.
Hope this helps

Yours in Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire